Port Adelaide Conveyancers was established in the early 1970’s. Frances Portelli joined the firm in 1989 and in 1996 became the proud owner when her employer and founder of the business retired. Frances has since maintained and further developed a well established client base within the Port Adelaide, Semaphore and Western region.
Frances takes pride in being a Certified Practicing Conveyancer and member of the AIC (Australian Institute of Conveyancers) SA Division, as well as being a member of the REISA (Real Estate Institute of South Australia).
Port Adelaide Conveyancers provides professional customer service in all aspects of residential & commercial matters and is experienced in giving sound advice and excellent service in:
- Residential property settlements
- Business settlements and liquor licences
- Land division and Community divisions
- Creation and Extinguishment of easements and/or right of way
- Family Transactions
- Registrations (Death or Marriage of a property owner)
- Private Contracts and Form 1 preparation
- Matrimonial Settlements
- Private Mortgages